Guarantees and Warranties
GUARANTEES AND WARRANTIES
When you purchase you are automatically registered so long as you have shared with us your contact details at the time of purchase
If you need to register for the guarantee please supply your docket, sales or invoice number HERE
TO ASSURE YOUR GUARANTEE
All our furniture carries a 5 year guarantee against defective materials and workmanship
To ensure that your furniture remains in top condition, please refer to our Furniture Care page for more advice
As you will understand there are some things we cannot cover including:
- Damage through normal wear and tear.
- Damage from spilt liquids.
- Exposure to weather, or storage in damp conditions.
- Exposure to excess heat or sunlight
- Commercial use - our furniture is guaranteed for domestic use only.
- Damage due to misuse and abuse.
- Damage caused by incorrect loading, tipping of cabinet or opening of multiple drawers.
10 YEAR MATTRESS WARRANTY
Furniture Tree is dedicated to supplying quality products and is committed to its obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act
Furniture Tree offers this warranty for the benefit of the original purchaser (‘the purchaser’) of this product and is non-transferable. You will need to provide a copy of the original store receipt (or other suitable proof), along with place of purchase and purchase price
We recommend you allow up to 14 days for your body to adjust to the feel and support of your new sleep-set.
THIS WARRANTY COVERS:
- Coils or wires that protrude or tear through the fabric
- Seam stitching (except handles)
- Splitting of the wood frame · Compression of modules
- Loose or broken foundation wire · Leg and castor failure
- Unstapling of modules
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Normal body indentations
- Comfort preference
- Handles (where fitted) - these should be used to position the mattress and are not designed to carry the full weight of the mattress
- Border wires (which run along the perimeter of the mattress and foundation) which are bent due to moving or bending the sleep-set
- Beds sold ‘as is’ at clearance price
- Bed height
- Sheet fit
- Mattress damage due to an unsuitable foundation
- Replacement of non-defective componentry
- New bed smell/odour
- Damage due to abuse
AVAILABILITY OF IDENTICAL MATERIALS
If identical materials are not available at the time of repair, Furniture Tree reserves the manufacturer’s right to substitute materials of equal quality. Identical fabrics cannot be guaranteed, however the closest available match will be made.
Furniture Tree reserves the right to refuse a warranty when the product is found on inspection to be in an unsanitary condition or when the product failure is due to causes other than defective workmanship or material.
MATTRESS 14 DAY TRIAL PERIOD
Conditions for trial period:
- Buy an Mazon mattress protector to fit the mattress
- Pay for the freight swap out (Delivery plus a return)
- Returned in as new condition in original packaging
- Limited to one exchange only
- You will be offered an exchange or gift card based on the value of the returned mattress only.